The overall responsibility of the position is to conduct research, compile regular banking industry data and conduct data analysis. The post-holder also needs to conduct program activities of the Association, hold regular Committee Meetings and communicate with various officials of banks for day-to-day activities.
Position: Program Coordinator/Research
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare & maintain data from relevant primary or any other secondary data;
- Collect and compile data from various sources;
- Prepare quarterly analysis of banks comparing key financials indicators;
- Ability to update/upload information on the website regularly;
- Provide necessary support and assistance in conduction of different programs and activities of the Association;
- Support to conduct Banking Promotion program/campaigns;
- Prepare Banking Promotion materials, leaflets, banners, etc.;
- Responsible for arranging and coordinating meetings;
- Prepare meeting minutes, reports and proposals both in English and Nepali;
- Handle social media accounts of the Association;
- Conduct any other additional duties handed time-to-time by the ED.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, Finance or similar degree;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of banking industry preferred;
- Proficient in using standard software at an advanced level; knowledge of common ICTs;
- Good time management skills and ability to accomplish works within strict deadlines;
- Able to travel out of valley and flexibility in working hours and conditions;
- Candidates having valid two-wheeler license preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to send their recent CV and cover letter including salary expectation to [email protected] latest by December 11, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection process. Failure to provide CV and Cover Letter including salary expectation may result in the application being disqualified for further consideration. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.