- Company Name: Daraz
- No. of Vacancy: 1
- Work Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Education Level: Bachelor
- Experience: More than or equals to 2 years
- Work on various sustainable initiatives like use of renewal energy, paperless operations, sustainable packaging, recycling, reusing, education and various environment and community related strategies to achieve sustainable goals of the company.
- Take end to end ownership of determining sustainable initiatives, framing execution plan and monitor effectiveness of the implementation.
- “What gets measured gets managed”- quantify the impact of initiatives, prioritize and implement
- Align with various stakeholders in terms of defining such priorities and implementation plan.
- Work on various strategic partnership expansion plans like collection/customer return drop off/seller drop off points.
- Identify strategic partners, develop model of operation and align relevant teams for the execution.
- Coordinate and follow up with functional teams to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Identify bottlenecks in interdepartmental processes and improve/streamline those processes.
- Track project progress; identify, report and resolve issues and risks in order to launch initiatives on time and smoothly.
- Identify new areas of growth or service improvement.
- Work with our international teams to learn and implement best practices.
- Challenge the status-quo such as current systems and processes to identify short- and long-term improvement opportunities.
- Report and escalate issues / problems to management as needed.
- Drive collaboration and positive relationships between functions within Daraz in order to meet common business goals.
- Identify, secure and manage the resources required to execute projects
- Play instrumental role in improving and achieving various KPIs: lead times of delivery, cost optimization, enhance customer/seller experience, reduce carbon emission etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2-4 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team.
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Demonstrated ability of excelling in fast-paced, changing and ambiguous environments and work under high pressure.
- Working knowledge in Excel and MS Office package. • Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Importantly,we look for someone who will live by our values that define every thing we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity o fSpirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To Apply Please Click Here
You may also Like Program Coordinator Job Vacancy in Nepal Bankers’ Association