- Name of Company: World Vision International Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Qualification: Master’s degree in public policies, social policies, law, development studies/ management, political science, communication studies, social studies or other relevant subjects.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the related sector with a Master’s degree in public policies, social policies, law, development studies/ management, political science, communication studies, social studies or other relevant subjects.
- Field and national-level strategic policy advocacy and advocacy programmatic experiences with local and international organizations in Nepal
- Strong political negotiation and connector skills – ability to network, negotiate and connect with a range of organizations
- Strong team player – must be able to form and lead a number of cross-functional working groups.
- Strategic thinker and having strong analytical skills
- Persuasive communication skills
- Passionate on promoting collaboration and partnership on children, women and issues of the disadvantaged members of communities
- Fluent in Nepali with Fluent written and spoken English
- Program development for advocacy or campaigns
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
Skills and Knowledge
- Project management skills (including financial management, human resource management, leadership and team building skills).
- Expertise in human rights based programming and monitoring required. Technical expertise in education and gender & social inclusion.
- Good knowledge of the political context and key policies relating to women’s and girls’ rights.
- Knowledge of key organizations, advocacy coalitions and movements at local and national level working to address early marriage or promote girls’ rights to education.
- Knowledge of human rights based programming and national and international frameworks.
- Familiarity with the women’s and girls’ situation in Nepal and related policies and resources.
- Expertise in Civil Society Mobilization, Networking and Alliance Building.
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, Documentation and Report Writing Skills.
Interested Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may apply by logging in here.
You may also Like Graphic Designer Job in Heidel Press Pvt. Ltd