- Name of Company: Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 9+ years
- Plan, develop and implement effective strategies for operations, people, project, and infrastructure management to achieve high efficiency of organizational performance.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of ongoing operational, people, project, infrastructure management practices and provide continuous evaluation and improvements plans to the top management.
- Manage and implement effective Human Resources Management practices and policies from onboarding and offboarding employees, retention and motivation, and performance management systems.
- Develop and implement Employee Development and Career Growth Plan and Practices.
- Responsible for Employee compensation and benefit plans.
- Signing employment contracts and other official documents for and on behalf of company. Be representative of company where required.
- Annual review and update of Personal Policy of Company.
- Manage, monitor, and control Resource Allocation plans for projects.
- Monitor Project Performance and Delivery issues and implement problem solving solutions to situations and reporting to top management.
- Together with the Office/Finance Manager, overall budget preparing, providing ongoing financial data and analytical reports and producing financial reports.
- Monitors execution of financial policies and procedures and compliance with government regulations; maintains banking relationships; directs and supervises bookkeeping; conduct foundation for annual audits in conjunction with Accountant and Auditor.
- Responsible to liaison with depart of industry, Tax authorities, Auditor, and other government authorities to fulfil the annual documentation submission and compliance requirements.
- Supervise and Control Marketing and Sales department for Company Promotions Planning and Implementation.
- Oversee and ensure high safety and security standards and timely repair & maintenance of office assets.
- 10 years of Experience in IT Company in similar position
- Ability to Network and influence
- Experience in Personnel Management including hiring, supervision, evaluation, and benefits administration
- Strong Organizational leadership capabilities: administrative, organizational, strategic planning and supervisory ability
- Ability to work and lead effectively in a multicultural setting and to promote a climate of tolerance and respect
- Excellent proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress, and critical situations
To apply for this position, please send your resume by submitting form at https://javra.com/careers/