- Name of Company: Progress Inc.
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Master’s Degree
- Prepare checklist prior to field deployment and training
- Facilitate and administer training to enumerators and ensure all materials are updated
- Tools development in digital mobile application
- Conduct qualitative data collection (independently or with a team)
- Supervision of enumerators /other researchers in the field or remotely
- Recruitment of enumerator and other team members’- interview, screening
- Coordinate with internal staff for project purpose
- Coordinate with client and field level staff for coordination prior to field work
- Ability to write field notes, conduct transcription and provide to report writing team
- Ability to translate questionnaire from English to Nepali and vice versa
- Prepare field planning and logistics as per need for field work for self all involved team members.
- Coordinate with admin and other staff for work
- Excellent quality assurance, field planning and formatting skills
- Good understanding of field coordination requirement for research work
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting and multitask
- Reports to Research Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation / Report Writing) and Senior Research Officer
- Good English and excellent Nepali skills for communication and writing
- Ability to type in Unicode and Preeti is an added advantage
- Master’s Degree relevant to the position and role from a reputed/recognized University
- 2-3 years’ experience specifically in field management, field coordination, translation, data collection and research
- Knowledge of mobile data collection application and statistical data analysis packages – SPSS, STATA or other similar is added advantage.
- Excellent computing skills; word, excel, email, etc. and formatting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Honest and dedicated to the organization’s values; push the agenda of the company forward
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV to [email protected] .Applicants will be called for interview and assessment on rolling basis. Only candidates with relevant experience will be given preference.
You may also Like Graphic Designer Job in Heidel Press Pvt. Ltd