- Name of Company: Progress Inc.
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Statistics
- Able to design tools based of Logical Framework/ Theory of Change (good understanding of logical framework, theory of change, etc.)
- Write research and evaluation report, single handedly
- Ability to synthesize and collate field information for report
- Coordinate with Research Officer (Report Writing) for collaboration on applicable work.
- Ability to conduct trainings and communicate with staff and client
- Coordinate with admin and other staff for project work
- Excellent quality assurance and formatting skills using the branding guides of the organization
- Be well versed in research methodology theoretical and practical – tool designing, data collection, report editing/writing
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting and multitask
- Reports to Senior Research Officer
- Excellent English and Nepali skills for communication and writing
- Master’s Degree relevant to the position and role from a reputed/recognized University
- 2 years’ experience specifically in the field of M&E, research, and report writing
- Knowledge of mobile data collection application and statistical data analysis packages – SPSS, STATA or other similar is added advantage.
- Excellent computing skills; word, excel, email, etc. and report formatting skills
- Passion for writing, ability to do so easily
- Excellent communication skills
- Honest and dedicated to the organization’s values; push the agenda of the company forward
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV to [email protected] .Applicants will be called for interview and assessment on rolling basis. Only candidates with relevant experience will be given preference.
You may also Like Graphic Designer Job in Heidel Press Pvt. Ltd