- Name of Company: Progress Inc.
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 4+ years
- Qualification: Master’s Degree
- Able to design tools based of Logical Framework / Theory of Change (good understanding of logical framework, theory of change, etc.)
- Write research and evaluation report, single handedly
- Able to plan, synthesize and finalize report from debriefing and field notes
- Hold meetings with team members for updates and information dissemination; able to motivate team members and work along with them to ensure best output
- Maintain and build relationship with clients, consultants, and partners
- Office management, coordinate and assign applicable work to team members. Oversee operations and report to committee.
- Ensure quality assurance for all work rendered prior to final submission including excellent formatting using the branding guides of the organization
- Coordinate with a small team of researchers/admin staff
- Be well versed in research methodology theoretical and practical – tool designing, data collection, report editing/writing
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting and multitask
- Ability to interpret both qualitative and quantitative information for report
- Excellent English and Nepali skills for communication and writing
- Master’s Degree relevant to the position and role from a reputed/recognized University
- 3-4 years’ experience specifically in the field of M&E, research, report writing, and management
- Knowledge of mobile data collection application and statistical data analysis packages – SPSS, STATA or other similar is added advantage.
- Excellent computing skills; word, excel, email, etc.
- Passion for writing, ability to do so easily
- Excellent communication skills
- Honest and dedicated to the organization’s values; push the agenda of the company forward
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV to [email protected] .Applicants will be called for interview and assessment on rolling basis. Only candidates with relevant experience will be given preference.
You may also Like Graphic Designer Job in Heidel Press Pvt. Ltd