- Name of Company: CARE Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 8+ years
- Qualification: Post graduate degree in Public health, Nutrition or relevant field, Equivalent in a relevant field
- Provide technical leadership and oversight for developing M&E systems, tools and procedures, and avail and promote the use of information to guide performance management through well analyzed, rapid and timely feedback.
- Lead the design and implementation of the program MEL framework and information system to track delivery against outputs, outcomes and impacts.
- Ensure the alignment of MEL activities with program goals and contribute to the development of annual work plans to identify project targets and ensure inclusion of M&E activities.
- Provide technical oversight to project to undertake periodic monitoring and evaluations such as baseline, mid-term reviews and end-line evaluations along with operational research and other research in coordination with MoHP.
- Provide up-to-date, evidence based information to management for strategic planning and decisions for enhanced project performance.
- Develop and implement tools for data collection, processing and analysis in line with CARE and USAID requirement, and lead the analysis of data for assessing progress and areas of improvement and generating learning.
- Implement adaptive analytics including best practices in artificial intelligence and information technology.
- Develop and implement adaptive feedback and management systems for detecting, communicating and sharing evidence about the impacts and outcomes of the project, and promote knowledge generating and sharing learning platforms.
- Establish and maintain procedures and mechanisms for identifying best practices, generate learning and evidence of impacts; and ensure these are consistently applied across the organization and also at partners’ level.
- Exchange of MEL data, information and evidence with Government counterparts, civil society organizations, media, academic institutions to promote learning and support in advocacy efforts.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of project activities to donor, including progress against targets set in the award agreement and annual work plan, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Guide, supervise, and build capacity of MEL team in M&E system and procedures.
- Serve as program focal point with External Impact Evaluation team.
- Postgraduate Degree or Equivalent in a relevant field (e.g. statistics, M&E, research methods, Public Health, Demography, etc.) with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of M&E and Knowledge Management experience.
- At least 8 years of experience with research, monitoring, evaluation and knowledge management of USAID-funded programs from project inception through close out demonstrating progressively increasing level of responsibility.
- Experience in social norms change measurement and proven experience of developing indicators to measure success of the program.
- Knowledge of statistical software (such as SPSS, STATA, and SAS with GIS), adaptive analytics and artificial intelligence
- Advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- M&E experience on health and nutrition programs is an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation and design of quantitative and qualitative research as well as use and programmatic application of research for quality assurance and program improvement.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, depth and breadth of management expertise and experience; previous experience supervising and mentoring staff and ability to build MEL capacity of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively manage a multi-cultural team, make timely and transparent decisions, and manage conflict.
- Experience implementing adaptive management, ensuring feedback loop and direct connection
- between data and continuous program and strategic adjustments and improvements.
- Demonstrated commitment to principles of Gender Equity and Diversity and PSHEA (Prevention of Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse).
- Required oral and written fluency in English. Fluency in Nepali preferred.
- Ability to travel to project sites as required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website at www.carenepal.org and complete the application process
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)