- Name of Company: Mercy Corps
- No. Of Vacancy: 2
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies/Social Works/Communication/Sociology/Finance, Economics or relevant topics.
- At least 3 years of M&E or relevant research experience for I/NGOs and development agencies.
- Proven ability to design both qualitative and quantitative data collection tools and provide relevant analysis and to build staff capacity in those areas.
- Statistics skills and experience working with statistical software strongly preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently to project villages, often in remote locations.
- Strong curiosity for understanding and working effectively within the complex cultural, political, security, and social environment of Nepal.
- Knowledge and skills of participatory planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Representational skills and proven ability to coordinate with and influence others
- Sound analytical capacity, documentation, and communication skills to communicate with internal and external audience.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative. Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and work cooperatively with team members.
- Effective writing and organizational skills for report development, complete analyses and make presentations.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs.
- Sound judgment skill within agreed processes using a good understanding of the operating environment, project team and partners
- Mercy Corps as a humanitarian agency is expected to respond as and when crisis and humanitarian situation engulfs. As an MC employee all staff are expected to be part of humanitarian and emergency response in addition to their regular roles and responsibilities.
- Create and sustain a work environment of mutual respect where team members strive to achieve excellence.
- Conduct themselves both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Mercy Corps and not to jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Other duties as assigned by their supervisor and or Country Director.
To aTo apply for this job please visit https://www.mercycorps.org/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)