- Name of Company: Mercy Corps
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lumbini
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Work closely with provincial cluster coordinator and support to develop monitoring tools for provincial and local level coordination and maintain training database of the province and local educational clusters.
- Develop tools/templates and maintain a disaggregated database of attendance of coordination meetings/workshops, meeting minutes and establish a system of reporting in cluster structure.
- Take the lead to establish provincial educational portal in coordination with federal educational cluster.
- Support expertise to analyse provincial and local level data (learning loss) to support ERO and CEHRD for comprehensive assessment of learning loss.
- Maintain database of activities such as psychosocial support, children received telephone-based support, parenting education and stock piling of self-learning materials of provinces disaggregated by gender, sex and vulnerability wherever applicable.
- Analyse EMIS and contingency plan data to identify children at risk and support LGs to include such children in the Welcome to school campaign and maintain capacity development database at provincial level on such targeted interventions
- Strengthen data and information management (IM) within the provincial education cluster at all levels.
- This involves collecting data during an emergency (as per need), regular monitoring of school status within the province, maintenance of the established system for tracking data on district and local level clusters
- Work closely with DRR Section Information management officer and UNCT Cluster Information Management officer and other relevant cluster IMOs (especially WASH, Protection) to maintain, update and verify data and information in the 4 W (Who, What, Where, for Whom) and producing regular 3W analysis products (including maps)
- Training partners and government officials on Information Management tools and processes
- Work with the provincial and local education departments and sections to support and strengthen the EMIS system about emergency preparedness and response
- Contribute on information management on COVID 19 related preparedness and response actions
- Provide technical support to the Local level education cluster on strengthen data and information management (IM)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s in information technology/Computer Science/Social Science
- 1-3 years of experience in data management or relevant field
- Excellent documentation and information management skill.
- Competent in English and Nepali typing.
- Awareness of the needs and related project considerations for the project participants
- Established the ability to manage and communicate effectively with team members of varied work styles.
- Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem-solving.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, lead a project to achieve stated results and objectives.
- Experience working with governments, civil society, national and international organizations preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to effectively represent Mercy Corps and its interests to key stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with an ethnically diverse team in a sensitive environment.
To aTo apply for this job please visit https://www.mercycorps.org/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)