- Qualification: Chartered Accountants from recognized institute of Chartered Accountancy/ Post graduation in business administration/finance/computer application/human resource or other equivalent degree from recognized university with minimum 60% marks (1st Division) / CGPA 3.25.
- Age: Should not exceed 28 years as on the last date of application.
- Having excellent communication in English and Nepali.
- Having working knowledge of computer.
- Having banking experience.
Selected candidates shall be trained as Management Trainees to be eventually appointed as Officer/Management position in the Head Office or Branches of the Bank. After confirmation (subject to satisfactory performance) to officer position, the monthly salary will not be less than Rs. 64,000/-. In addition, candidate will get the bonus, provident fund, gratuity and other perquisites as per Bank’s rule. Shortlisted candidates shall be individually informed for written exam test followed by Group Discussion and interview.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
Shortlisting will be done based on your answers provided while applying for this position.
For applying process watch this video: https://youtu.be/dGLCkV27TNY