- Name of Company: Web Task Force
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Nayabazar, Kathmandu
- Experience: 4 years
- Qualification: Intermidiate
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements.
What We Offer
We offer competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Qualification Required : Bachelors
- Key Skills : Communication,Creativity,Market-Analysis,Analytical Skills
- Prefered Age Range : Not Available
- Cover Letter : Not Required
- Functional Area : Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
- Senior National Consultant– Inclusive Governance and women’s economic empowerment Job in UN Women
- Client Servicing Executive Job in mero job