- Name of Company: Medic
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Work from home
- Experience: 1+ years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Creating, updating, and maintaining CHT documentation including; reference guides, how-to-guides, tutorials, and feature documentation.
- Reviewing CHT docs pull requests on GitHub from CHT app builders, service designers, product designers, UX researchers, and software developers.
- Working with the software developers, app builders, and the overall community of practice to identify gaps in documentation, videos, training resources and address those gaps.
- Informing the community about new documentation and helping them make use of it.
- Organize training resources, documentation, and videos to make them intuitive and easy to use and follow.
- Explore and implement strategies to increase utilization of CHT training resources, documentation, and videos.
- Curate a list of frequently asked questions from CHT forum posts and plug them into relevant resources, documentation, training and onboarding content.
- Monitor and engage with the CHT forum for questions that can be answered with existing documentation.
- Support creation of user guides and training materials for community health workers.
- Ensure that a technical person can approach the CHT and have a smooth experience going from first-encounter through app deployment and enhancement.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to communicate technical information in an easily understandable language.
- Ability to document complex technical concepts for audiences at various levels of expertise.
- Technical background in application or software development is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit medic.pinpointhq.com.
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)