- Name of the Company: WhiteHat Engineering Inc
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, Master’s in Computer Science
- Experience: 3+ years
- Proficiency in server-side open source programming languages, such as NodeJS, RoR, Java or Python. GoLang is a plus.
- Experience with RDBMS (SQL and NOSQL), Unix/Linux (including shell scripting).
- Willing and able to learn Solidity (Ethereum smart contract programming) and web3. Knowledge of these is a big plus.
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
- Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Developing, building, and maintaining APIs, user-facing experiences, services, and systems.
- Taking storyboards, wireframes, and concept art all the way to highly-polished
- responsive commercial web applications and interactive experiences.
- Exposure to AWS architecture, concepts, and tools.
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle; front-end and back-end web application development; implementing business logic and developing user interfaces.
- Familiar with tools like Jira, Git, Trello, Moqups, Figma and so on.
- Have dabbled in, educated yourself on, or are experienced working on blockchain technology is a plus. If not, we will train you.
- Security-minded and always keeping an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code.
- Clear communicator and educator – ability to communicate with team members.
- Leadership abilities to monitor and supervise a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment.
- Competitive salary (Greater than the market for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week.
- We pay Festival Bonus for our employees.
- We provide Paid leave, Sick leave, Paternity Leave, Maternity Leave and the National Holidays as per Nepal Calendar.
- We provide leave carry forward too.
- Online courses for your skill enhancement.
To apply please Click here
You may also Like Chaukune Rural Municipality Vacancy