- Name of the Company: WhiteHat Engineering Inc
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science
- Experience: 3+ years
- You will work as a team player, who interacts with product managers and engineers to drive projects on-time with quality releases.
- Experience of creating and configuring test environments.
- Experience of building and deploying applications in test environments.
- You’ve got an eye for detail and find it challenging to discover corner-cases.
- You are passionate about high-quality and performant cloud solutions.
- Experience with API testing.
- Proven working experience in software, data and process quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of process improvement, collecting and analyzing data, strategic planning, verbal communication, thoughtfulness, dealing with complexity, emphasizing excellence and quality engineering.
- Excellent communication and personal interaction skills. An individual should be able to effectively influence executives, sales, marketing, product management, engineers, analysts, peers and clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience of working in Linux environment and familiarity with test tools for load and security testing will be an added advantage.
- Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise (SDLC), Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
- Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation.
- Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path.
- Working experience in Project Tracking tools like Jira.
- Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
- Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming languages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net, SQL Developer, IDE etc.
- Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, App loader, etc. is a Plus
- Preferred – ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment.
- Competitive salary (Greater than the market for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week.
- We provide Paid leave, Sick leave, Paternity Leave, Maternity Leave and the National Holidays as per Nepal Calendar.
- We provide leave carry forward too.
- We support Skill upgradation.
To apply please Click here
You may also Like Program Coordinator Job Vacancy