- Name of Company: Verisk Nepal Pvt Ltd
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science
- Analyze requirements to develop test cases and test data for data intense back-end applications in such a way that defects are uncovered as early as possible
- Perform hands-on manual testing while scripting automated tests to ensure application functionality, performance, and security
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices for the design and development of robust and easily maintainable QA Automation Suites.
- Serve as a liaison to business analyst and product owner, providing feedback on application readiness for migrations.
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Conduct various tests for systems integration, UI, applications, databases, API.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with QA Team.
- Develop the best automation solutions based on the clients’ requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, product managers, QA Team) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or related field.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is a huge plus
To apply for this job please visit https://verisknepal.com.np/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)