- Name of Company: Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science
- Analyze requirements to develop test cases and test data for data intense back-end applications in such a way that defects are uncovered as early as possible
- Perform hands-on manual testing while scripting automated tests to ensure application functionality, performance, and security
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices for the design and development of robust and easily maintainable QA Automation Suites.
- Serve as a liaison to business analyst and product owner, providing feedback on application readiness for migrations.
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Conduct various tests for systems integration, UI, applications, databases, API.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with QA Team.
- Develop the best automation solutions based on the clients’ requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, product managers, QA Team) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow.
- Take part in brainstorms to come up with new ideas and designs that improve existing features.
- Passion to work and grow as a Software QA Engineer
- Ability to analyze acceptance criteria and discuss scenarios with team with a goal of identifying possible issues upfront even before the feature is developed
- Ability to build automated test scripts, plan tests and strategies according to the project
- Thorough and disciplined, ability to analyze a problem and weight severity of the issue
- Dedicated worker skilled at collaborating in a team setting
- Proven excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile workflow as well as Atlassian Jira and Confluence
To apply Click Here
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)