- Name of Company: HLE Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 20
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: –
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Exclusive leaves and bonuses
- Social Security Fund (SSF).
- Internet Allowances.
- Flexible working hours.
- Festival, Profit, and Book Read Bonus.
- Customer Referral Bonus.
- Team Building Activities.
- Accident and Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Continuous Learning and Development opportunities
- Attention to detail – as we are selling dreams and crunching with numbers, we must be extra precise.
- Resilience and Consistency- everyone goes through bad experiences, just have the zeal to overcome them and develop your ability to recover.
- Data Entry skill – it may sound like you simply input in the computer but it serves a larger purpose of preventing huge losses. You’ve just saved a day!
- Time Management ability- whoever has the secret recipe to master this skill, Loan processing Associate is your destination.
- Strong Work Ethics – this is one of the important values we follow at HLE Nepal.
- Accountability – owning your responsibilities, makes us a better version of ourselves.
- Great Customer experience- they say, the best advertising for yourself is a loyal customer spreading the word on how incredible you are.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication – it is your samurai sword to understand your customer’s needs and mitigate errors.
- Drive for strong career progression- we want you to grow and develop along with our business. Let’s learn and grow together!
- Bachelor’s degree with an internship or volunteer experience (preferred)
- Completed High School with min 2 years relevant experience in data entry and customer service roles
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)