- Name of Company: Khalti
- No. Of Vacancy: 2
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Ensure smooth support of B2C, B2B & API Sales
- Work on the user wish list and convert offline sales
- Follow up on inactive POS (Point of Sales) for transaction growth
- Responsible for onboarding different travel packages and increasing cross-sales
- Provide training related to international ticketing to both clients and internal teams.
- Manage incoming calls and social media queries in a timely manner;
- Handle user flight travel inquiries from both calls and social media platforms and provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Keep records of user interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with users through open and interactive communication by identifying and assessing user’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Excellent Coordinator and Negotiator
- Good Team player
- Bachelor in Management (specialization in sales marketing preferred)
- Owning a two-wheeler with a valid driving license
- Good knowledge of IATA Rules & Domestic Fare Policies
- Brilliant communicator and a people person.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Travel Industry will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit https://khalti.com/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)