- Name of the Company: Machhapuchchhre Capital Limited
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: Masters
- Experience: 1+ years
- Well versed with MS Office tools and Tally software
- Ability to use various financial models and valuation methods fluently.
- Strong quantitative and financial skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and networking skills
- Ability to independently complete tasks timely and work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizing and documentation skills
- Ability to generate creative solutions to different tasks, an out of box thinking is preferred.
- Financial analysis by using various financial models and valuation methods
- Exploring various prospective projects and help in business expansion
- Taking complete responsibility of projects and deals
- Preparing various presentations and present them as per requirement
- Researching updated industrial trends, coordinating with market experts to gather market intelligence regarding the company and overall industry.
- Performing due diligence, research work and complete documentation of live deals.
- Initiating deal meetings, finalizing agendas and coordinating with various parties involved.
- Assisting in drafting and signing NDAs, investment agreements, shareholder’s agreement, company incorporation documents, and facilitate in institutionalizing decision making process.
- Providing required managerial support to the clients.
- Providing periodic review/progress report of the invested companies/projects
- Updating oneself on the financial market of the country, current events and act for mitigating their impact on the company’s business accordingly.
Interested candidates can https://machcapital.com.np/
You may also Like Top 10 Jobs in Nepal