- Name of Company: S.W. Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: post graduate / Masters in related field
- Experience: 5+
Position: Infrastructure Lead
Remuneration: Attractive package reflecting competencies and experience.
Working Days: 5 days a week (Mon-Friday, 900am to 530pm). Flexible within the COVID-19 pandemic period.
Contract: Long-term (Probationary period of 2 months)
Location: Maharajgunj, Kathmandu (Central Office). See www.swnepal.com.np for location.
Reporting to: Infrastructure Technical Coordinator
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Infrastructure, Water Resources or any other related engineering field
- Working experience of 5 years or more in similar positions in engineering design, project management, construction management (international experience is desirable)
- Strong project management, training and facilitation skills Outstanding creative problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Proficiency in use of engineering design and analysis tools, project management tools
- Excellent command in both English and Nepali languages
- Excellent communicator, with strong report writing skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
Interested candidates can forward their CV to [email protected].
You may also Like Top 10 Jobs in Nepal