- Name of the Company: mero job
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: Masters
- Experience: 1+ years
- Record, Analyse and Communicate the Accounting records on regular basis.
- Manage the banking transactions and ensure its reconciliation on daily basis. Report Cash position on Daily basis.
- Ensure approval of expenses and payments to outside parties are made on timely basis.
- Identify and make continuous effort to collect the receivables
- Record, report and reconcile the Sales, Collections and Receivables and Payables
- Prepare VAT, TDS, SSF reports on monthly basis and ensure its payment complainces
- Ensure recording of financial transactions on cost centre wise, department wise and project wise.
- Deal with auditor, tax officer and Assist on External Audit, Tax Audit on need basis.
- Prepare Financial Statements and support to conduct the audit. Prepare relevant working files.
- Lead a team of finance subordinates and supervise and monitor the daily activities and report to Senior.
- Any Other task as assigned by HOD
- MBA Completed with 2 years of experience or Semi-CA with 1 year of experience
- Report Designing, Accounting Records Analysis
- Knowledge of preparation of FS and have audit experience of FS
- Working knowledge of Income Tax, VAT, SSF, and Labor Laws
- Knowledge and experience of accounting systems, preferably Tally
- Strong communication skills with good time management skills
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office applications with advanced excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in dealing with the public
- Fluency in written and vocal English language
To apply Click here
You may also Like Marketing Representative Job in Pokhara