- Name of the Company: Shisas Trading Concern
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Experience: 5+ years
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing program.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The performance pay-outs are well designed to give you the more benefit than industry benchmarks.
- You get leaves as per standards throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you get notified public holidays!
- Product knowledge – Internal subject matter experts will run regular classes.
- You will get opportunities to interact with international faculty on individual product domains.
- You can expect best company culture and practices. The promotors have long years of experience with highly reputed MNCs.
- High-end support software to assist you daily on your sales activities.
- Opportunity to develop and horn your skills in several cross functional areas.
To apply Click here
You may also Like Marketing Representative Job in Pokhara