- Name of Company: Yuwalaya
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science
- Monitor and supervision of the project.
- Make regular monitoring visits to project sites to monitor and support for quality delivery of project.
- Coordinate and support in Carrying out internal baseline, midterm and annual survey, monitoring and evolutional of the project.
- Generate, compile periodic regular/quarterly, six monthly and annual reports with qualitative and quantitative data and other relevant project progress information.
- Support and supervise on data and information management and documentation and reporting of project data, lessons learned and success stories for internal and eternal sharing as per project/organizational need
- Ensure maintaining an effective information management system for the project as well as for the organisation, which will allow for safe storage and easy retrieval of data.
- Bachelor degree in social science with at least 2 years relevant experience especially with youth and youth-related issues
- Excellent Coordination skills,
- Communication skills including ability to communicate effectively in both English and Nepali
- Facilitation Skills
- Demonstration of excellent team working and relationship building skills
- Able to travel frequently and spend time away from base and home
- Proficiency to use MS Office
- Good understanding of current development provision, policy and practices in Nepal
- Working ability in multicultural environment
- Previous experience in GESI, livelihood and income generation related projects
Interested and competent candidates (especially youths below the age of 35 years) are requested to send their recent CV including 2 references of previous line managers and cover letter on [email protected]
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)