- Name of Company: The Right Path Career Counselling
- No. Of Vacancy: 2
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Candidates should have good knowledge of sending students to Abroad
- Advising potential students on education opportunities in overseas.
- Advising students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation and preparing students for their studies in the overseas applying to various universities/colleges overseas.
- Assisting with activities to promote overseas education institutions represented by the RightPath.
- Interprets and explains college and university policies and procedures; participates in the preparation of orientations and presents academic information to students and parents during counseling sessions
- Check various forms for accuracy such as curriculum changes, visa policy changes, fee schedule changes, and update the same in the information system
- Regularly search options for students to satisfy specific degree requirements
- Coordinate with the students for facilitating documentation and visa application
- Check the documents in detail for accuracy and authenticity
- Responsible for proper storage of the documents, cataloging, and retrieving as required
- Master degree or bachelors degree, preferably from a reputed university.
- Atleast one or two years of experience in the same field.
- A strong understanding of the international education and recruitment system for various major study destination countries we represent is preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills along with analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong public speaking and persuading ability
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Should have a pleasing and calm personality to be able to work under pressure
- Should have/ ability to have good public relations
To apply for this job please visit t Path Career Counselling
You may also Like Credit Analyst Job in Home Loan Experts