- Name of Company: Kia Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 4
- Job Location: Anywhere
- Qualification: T.SLC or Diploma from CTEVT in Automobile/Mechanical Eng.
- Experience: 2+ years
- Should have a T.SLC or Diploma from CTEVT in Automobile/Mechanical Eng.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in the Automobile Industry.
- Ensure that vehicles are repaired as per RO specification.
- Share best practices with the team in meetings.
- Ensure high quality of work and care for customers’ safety.
- Minimize repeat repair.
- Improve workshop productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure all processes are adhered to.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- completing preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing…
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns;
- maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Interested & eligible candidates are required to send their updated CV via email at: [email protected]