- Name of the Company: Logpoint Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Experience: 4+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field. Preferred Masters.
- Prior experiences in technology & architecture roles.
- Minimum 4-5 years (at least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner) or Scrum Master in an agile environment or in a similar role which requires both backlog management and occasional project management skills.
- You have an understanding of the software development processes.
- Highly desirable high-level understanding of the enterprise-level cyber-security and data analytics platforms.
- Strong facilitator skills.
- Ability and willingness to encourage and motivate teams and peers, drive improvements across the Product Owners community.
- Strong communication skills with fluent English.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to help formulate the roadmap and align on Minimal Viable Product. The primary responsibility is to ensure that problems are translated into solutions, by collaborating with Product Managers and then having the Development team to understand the solution.
- Specify and prioritize Features in the backlog. The high-level Ideas come from various places – the Product manager, Customers’ and Stakeholders’ Ideas, the Development team. It will be your job to analyse them, describe as Items in the backlog and prioritise.
- Ensure delivery of the product – manage the release deadlines and milestones, run day-to-day work with the development team: the scrum routines, backlog grooming and keeping JIRA updated.
- Drive and motivate the development team, to ensure time delivery and engagement.
Interested candidates can https://www.logpoint.com/en/life-at-logpoint/careers/
You may also Like Top 10 Jobs in Nepal