Name of Company: Bhojdeals
No. Of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Hattisar, Kathmandu
Experience: 2 years
- Assist in executing marketing campaigns (including speaking to ad agencies, bloggers, PR agencies, arranging marketing materials and designs, installing marketing materials and designs)
- Bring your creativity, strategic thinking, and innovative marketing ideas.
- Promote ‘BHOJ’ brand among the customers.
- Report to the Head of Marketing against given performance metrics.
- Communicate, coordinate and follow up with above vendors.
- Market various supplies to restaurants.
- Deal closing and negotiation skills. The role will involve commercial negotiation and legal contract negotiation. Proven closing skills are requirement.
- Feeding back market analysis into the wider team to make sure that we understand the competitive landscape, commercial models, competitor price points, new product sets, etc.
- Delivery of accurate products and reports as required by management.
- Interest in food, restaurants or food & beverage industry in general.
- At least undergraduate degree.
- Open and curious mind to continuously think about new marketing ideas and channels.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Graphic Designer / Digital Marketing Executive Job in Brilliant Lighting Industry
- Marketing and Sales Executive Job in Pocket Studio