- Name of Company: Deloitte
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Nepal
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Fluent in written and spoken Nepali.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related areas
- Minimum three years’ experience managing or coordinating grants implementation, demonstrating good grasp of the full grants cycle
- Demonstrated familiarity with USAID rules and regulations relating to Grants Under Contract
- Strong writing, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Team player; willing to take direction from project management and work with others.
- Flexible and adaptive personality.
- Experience providing or coordinating capacity building support to grantees
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative, remain accountable, take ownership of work product and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Dedicated to professional development, improvement and open to receiving constructive feedback
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills with a willingness to take initiative and be proactive
- Manage the project’s Grants Under Contract (GUC) program in close coordination with technical leads.
- Maintain current knowledge of the rules and regulations of the United States Government (FAR, AIDAR, ADS, CFR).
- Manage the whole grant process based on the Grants Under Contract manual
- Responsible for coordinating the administrative and financial management of all grants for this project while ensuring compliance with USAID and Deloitte’s rules and regulations.
- Review grantees’ financial reports, building financial management capacity among grantees
- Work collaboratively with Home Office and in-country project team to develop the grant manual, implement the project’s grant management system and ensure effective close out of grants
- Oversee all grants-related activities such as administration policies, development, and implementation of procedures, systems, and all documentation. Advise on and implement best practices and ensure controls for all grants.
- Carry out financial reviews and project audits of grantees to ensure donor compliance
- Maintain an up-to-date tracker for grantee expenditures and advances, and work closely with other staff members in developing and carrying out grantee annual work plans
- Prepare sub grantee reports to be submitted to USAID and work closely with the technical team and Home Office to ensure a transparent process for the entire grant life cycle, including pre-award management, tracking payments, reviewing and/or producing relevant reports, monitoring and post-award management.
- Work closely with the Technical team to ensure that all grant deliverables are completed on time and are of high quality.
- Make sure Udhyam Nepal staff are oriented with the GUC manual and provide guidance on policies and procedures to Udhyam Nepal staff as well as grantees to ensure compliance with the GUC manual.
- Perform other assigned tasks to support project goals
To aTo apply for this job please visit https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en.html
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)