|Job Title||Data Analyst Consultant|
|Type of role||Short term Consultant|
|Contract length||15 days|
|Application Closing Date||19 Nov 2021|
|Interview date||Soon as possible|
|Start date||Soon as possible|
Job Description For Data Analyst Consultant
VSO is looking for an expert data analyst to present and interpret the data, generate reports, and support publication in a journal or other academic platforms.
Skills, qualifications and experience
The principal investigator should meet the following criteria.
- Masters degree in statistics, public health or other relevant social science subjects with at least three years of experience in the similar field
- Previous demonstrated experience as a data analyst and interpreter
- Experience in statistical software for the different statistical test.
- A high level of mathematical ability
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret quantitative data using the latest efficient softwares
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines, and to work with the team
- Excellent professional English writing skills
- Experience of research publications in academic journals (peer to peer review)
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
Once you’re ready to apply, click on the link https://www.vsointernational.org/about/careers/data-analyst-consultant-a0m3z00000fr4mzaad
and complete the online application form.
VSO has zero tolerance of abuse of vulnerable people. We expect all our employee/volunteer/consultant to ensure we are protecting children, young and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy.