- Company Name: Cogent Health Pvt. Ltd.
- No. of Vacancy: 1
- Job Category: IT & Telecommunication
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Expiry date: 2021-11-18
Job Description of Senior Android Developer Job
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Writing Unit/UI Tests to meet testing requirements
- Working closely with the technical manager to achieve desired results
- Participating in scrum ceremonies, team meetings
- Proper knowledge on Design Patterns MVP/MVVM and clean Architecture
- Experience with Auto layout as well as programmatic approach build layout
- Deep understanding of core frameworks such UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Data etc.
- Experience with offline storage, caching, concurrency (GCD) and performance tuning.
- Experience writing scalable and testable code (Unit Testing) & familiarity with continuous integration (CI) / Continuous delivery (CD).
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
- Good Understanding of Apple’s design principles, interface guidelines and UI/UX Standards across IOS ecosystem
- Experience with tuning performance and memory issues using tools such as Instruments depending upon project needs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization & pixel perfect design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools i.e Git
- Good knowledge on Certificates & Signing, Provisioning profile and App store deployment process.
- Experience with third party frameworks such as Alamo-fire, Crashlytics, Firebase etc and design tools such as figma, zeplin etc.
- Willingness to work on team collaboration
- Positive attitude towards everyone in the office
- Enthusiastic with the work and new features
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience: At least 4 years in Android development (Java & Kotlin)
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please mail your updated cv on [email protected] also include Subject line applying for.