- Name of Company: Rajarshi Gurukul
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Bhaktapur
- Experience: 1+ years
- Qualification: Intermediate
- Collect and catalog library resources including books, films, and publications.
- Help people locate reference and leisure reading materials.
- Maintain library records and ensure it is updated.
- Perform regular audits of the information and inventory on file.
- Educate patrons on how to properly search for information using the library databases.
- Manage budgeting, planning, and employee activities.
- Oversee the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
- Organize and host book sales, author signings, and other reading events.
- Clarify the use of library amenities and provide information about library policies.
- Make sure the library meets the needs of precise groups of users including postgraduate students and disabled students.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a public library.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of library databases.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit https://rajarshigurukul.edu.np/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)