- Name of Company: Worldlink Communications Ltd.
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Experience: 1+ years
- Minimum 1 + years of experience in Finance or Logistic Management or any related field.
- Bachelor level (in Finance or Accounts or Business or Related Field) – enrolled. Preference – Bachelor level completed.
- Good understanding of finance-related activities.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications, mobile applications, Google applications and In-House software
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Audit daily financial transactions. Check sales invoices and determine cash position for Retail and Enterprise Business.
- Receive cash/check collections and make timely deposit into Bank.
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, Compliance work (TDS Reconciliation, ETDS, VAT, sales reconciliation, filling of sales tax return), Cash Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Wallet Reconciliation.
- Collaborate effectively with Branch Sales Team to report Branch’s turnover and receivable status to BM and RFO.
- Issue monthly statement of accounts/invoices and do follow-ups for collections.
- Communicate with BM with regards to sales analysis, stock positions, sales/customer structure management, as well as pricing maintenance. Suggest ideas for improvements.
- Submit daily reports of sales, collections, and bank deposits; aging of receivables; and monthly sales analysis.
- Maintain/update Enterprise Business related data in Oracle system.
- Engage in local branch procurement – identification/creation of vendor, obtain quotations, purchase requisition, purchase order, payment
- Handle Petty Cash – expenses and reimbursements.
- Understand and disseminate financial information obtained through MIS to management and explain budget/forecast variances.
To apply for this job please visit worldlink.com.np.
You may also Like Senior Java Developer Job in Eka Desko Private Limited