- Name of Company: Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science
- Support, development and data operation workload.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and various stakeholders.
- Understand the business requirement, produce code and conduct testing to ensure that product meets the requirements.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages.
- Participate in different support activities.
- 3+ years of overall industry experience with experience in ETL design/development.
- Experience in creating ETL pipeline including extraction, transformation, merging, filtering, joining, cleansing, scheduling, monitoring, troubleshooting.
- Experience with ETL tools and processes (Pentaho/PDI preferred)
- Experience or Knowledge in Data masking and Data integrity check.
- Experience or Knowledge in any programing language like Java, Python, Shell Scripting etc.
- Experience in writing advanced SQL scripts.
- Experience or Knowledge in AWS Services.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
- Excellent problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Superior organization skills, skilled at recognizing priorities and keeping a team focused on most important features.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skill in verbal and written.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level to complex applications.
To apply Click Here
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)