Junior Payment Associate Job – Daraz
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns.
Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Assist the Manager in executing the promotional plan for digital payments
- Follow-up and collaborate with Digital Payment Partners (bank & wallet) to promote/market Digital Payment
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders including marketing, finance & operations
- Bachelors Degree in Finance with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in banking
- Masters Degree in Finance will be preferred
- Should have very good knowledge of Microsoft office tools and data processing
- Should have a keen interest in digital payment, E-commerce
- Should be a team player, Proactive & Initiative
- Previous experience in data analysis and knowledge of E-commerce business will be preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Must be a quick learner with good analytical skill
Basic Job Information
|Job Category||Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service|
|Job Level||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||Jun. 20, 2020|
|Experience Required||More than or equals to 1 year|
|Professional Skill Required||Ms Office, Communication, Planning|
- Interested Candidates are requested to send forward their CV along with Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have been referred by a current or past Daraz employee, please mention the referrer’s full name and contact information in the cover letter itself.